Insurance is essential to any comprehensive financial security plan. If tragic events like death, disability or critical illness strike, insurance can protect you and your family from undue hardship. Some life insurance policies also provide tax-advantaged savings that you can draw on to achieve goals like buying a house or retiring comfortably.
We have access to a variety of insurance products—from a wide variety of top rated companies—that can help meet your financial security planning needs. No matter your personal situation—if you’re single or a family; a professional or a seasonal employee; an executive or small business owner—we can work together to design a customized plan.
In the event of death, life insurance offers surviving family members increased financial security. As a tax-free lump sum payment, it can pay for final expenses and debts, as well as provide income for the deceased’s dependents.
The advantages of life insurance include:
- An instant estate for your loved ones at a time when funds are most needed
- Death benefits that are almost always non-taxable for named beneficiaries
- Avoid probate costs if you name a beneficiary other than your estate
- Potentially offer your loved ones creditor protection through some life insurance plans
- Build tax-advantaged capital for retirement purposes or provide liquid savings through some permanent life insurance plans
I can help you select coverage from a variety of life insurance options to meet the needs identified in your financial security plan.
Life insurance can play a vital role in your financial security plan - contact us today to find out how.
Income is important for both current financial obligations (e.g. grocery bills and mortgage payments) and for future financial security (e.g. planning for your children’s education or for retirement). Just think what might happen if you suddenly lost your income stream through a long-term illness or disability.
Disability insurance products help protect your ability to earn an income, which can be affected if you become disabled for a period of time.
We can help you choose the disability insurance products that provide advantages like:
- Helping maintain your financial independence, lifestyle and long-term financial security plan in the event your income is impacted by disability
- Assist with paying fixed expenses for your business if you become disabled
- Support the buy-out of a disabled partner’s share of a business
Working together, we can help you tailor your financial security plan so it protects your income with disability insurance. Contact us today to find out how.
Long-Term Care Insurance
The need for long-term care is usually triggered when a person is unable to perform one or more of the activities of daily living, such as getting out of bed, walking, dressing, bathing, or eating. When assisted care is required, and a spouse or personal caregiver is unable or unavailable to provide it, the only option may be to hire the services of a caregiver, home health care nurse, or seek admission to a nursing home.
Long-term care insurance is designed to cover the costs of nursing home care (some policies or riders can be purchased to cover the cost of home care as well). The benefits are typically payable for a certain period of time and the premium cost is based on the benefit amount, your age, certain health factors, and the length of the waiting period before benefits are payable.
We can work with you to design a long-term care insurance plan to provide the most economical protection for your specific needs.