Insurance is essential to any comprehensive financial plan. If death, disability or critical illness strike, insurance can protect you and your family from financial hardship. Some life insurance policies also provide tax-advantaged savings that you can draw on to achieve goals such as buying a house, funding retirement or paying for long-term care.
Our financial advisors can recommend a variety of reputable insurance products. Whether you’re single or a family, a professional or a seasonal employee, an executive or small business owner—we can design a custom plan for you.
In the event of death, life insurance offers family members increased financial security. As a tax-free, single payment, it can cover funeral expenses and debts, as well as provide income for dependents.
Life insurance may provide:
- Funds for your loved ones at a time when financial resources are most needed
- Death benefits that are almost always non-taxable for named beneficiaries
- An alternative to probate costs if you name a beneficiary other than your estate
- Creditor protection for your loved ones
- Tax-advantaged funds for retirement or liquid savings through some permanent life insurance plans
We can help you select coverage options to meet the needs in your financial security plan. Contact us today to find out how.
Just think what might happen if you suddenly lost your income due to a long-term illness or disability.
Income is important to cover grocery bills and mortgage payments, and for future financial goals—such as your children’s education or retirement.
Disability insurance helps protect your ability to provide income. We can help you choose the disability insurance that provides advantages such as:
- Helping to maintain your financial independence, lifestyle and long-term financial security plan
- Assist with paying expenses for your business
- Fund the buyout of a disabled partner’s share of a business
To see how that disability insurance could help you, Contact Us Today.
Long-Term Care Insurance
If someone is unable to perform activities of daily living, such as getting out of bed, walking, dressing, bathing or eating, long-term assistance may be needed. If a family member is unable or unavailable to provide it, a professional caregiver, home health care nurse or a nursing home may be needed.
Long-term care insurance is designed to cover the costs of nursing home care (some policies or riders can be purchased to cover the cost of home care as well). Typically the benefits pay for a certain length of time, and the cost is based on the benefit amount, age, certain health factors, and the length of the waiting period before benefits are payable.
We can work with you to design a long-term care insurance plan to provide the most economical protection for your specific needs.